“북한, 긴급시 김여정 최고지도자 권한 대행 준비” [요미우리]
North Korea has reportedly been preparing a contingency plan for succession since late last year.
The report in Japan’s Yomiuri Shimbun cites a source familiar with three-way discussions between Seoul, Washington and Tokyo… who says North Korea’s Workers’ Party central committee made an internal decision last year… that in the event of Kim Jong-un’s death or incapacitation, all power will be given to his younger sister, Kim Yo-jung.
The source added that since that decision the party and the military have been issued many orders under Kim Yo-jung’s name.
She currently serves in one of the highest positions on the Workers’ Party Central Committee, and is considered the second most powerful person in the regime… and her brother’s most trusted aide.
#KimYojung #NorthKorea #succession
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- “Tịnh Thất Bồng Lai” khai thông tin lộn xộn, tu tập sai phạm tùm lum!
- Thời tiết đô thị 21/05/2020 | VTC14
- Đánh giá iOS 13.5 sau 24H: Đáng cập nhật
- [NHÀ TRỌ BALANHA] PREVIEW TẬP 27: NHÂN TÌM ĐƯỢC CHÂN ÁI CỦA ĐỜI MÌNH
- Có nên mua quạt điều hòa ? Review Quạt điều hòa Sunhouse SHD7746 Top 10 quạt điều hòa bán chạy nhất.